Below comprises the useful information that will help you study successfully as a student of UniAbuja CDLCE:
- Complete the Applicants Induction Course Provided on Learning Management System.
- COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR INSTRUCTOR. Check the CDLCE Website For Faculty/Staff Directory phone and/or email address.
- Understand the requirements and deadlines for your course.
- Break tasks into manageable parts.
- Make time to your assigned work!
- Carefully read the textbook(s) and answer any study questions provided.
- Complete all tutorials with the texts. You may not be asked to hand these in, but they will help you learn the material.
- Complete any assignments in a neat and orderly manner.
- Keep copies of all materials submitted for grading!
- If you are having problems, do NOT wait to request help. The longer you wait the bigger the problem becomes!
- Use tutorials, textbook websites, and other campus support services.
- The first person to contact is your instructor. If they cannot answer your question, they can direct you to someone who can.
- Study all course content the instructor has available for you. They will test you on both the textbook and online content.
- Allocate at least the same amount of time each week for an online course as you would for a campus course.
- Make contacts among fellow students, forming study groups if possible or preferable.
- Read your lesson the first day it is available. If you have any questions, contact your instructor immediately.
- Read the course introduction/syllabus for your online class carefully to find out how you should ask questions
- Keep a copy of all correspondence you send to your instructor. You may want to "cc" yourself. That way you will know that the mail is being delivered
- Get a list of course materials from the instructor and read carefully for details.
==============>>Explore UniAbuja CDLCE Virtual Library Resources
==============>>Buy textbooks and other required items.
==============>>You can order textbooks and software online.
20. Create a schedule with:
==============>>All of your Instructor's Due Dates
==============>>Your own deadlines and activities that you set for yourself
I wish you all best of luck