- Checking the LMS to see if you have any assignment or task to be done
- Browsing the Net to get more materials on the courses you are offering
- Reading at least a study session from one of your courses
- Noting down gray areas in your modules which will form part of your discussions with your facilitators
- Doing your assignments to meet up submission deadlines.
- Practicing with past questions on the courses you are offering for the session
- Joining a study group ( it is advisable not to be more than 5 members in a group)
- Having general positive attitude and disposition towards your academic pursuit.